Mike Huckabee will hold a GOP Candidate Forum on December 3rd in the New York Fox News Studio. Attorney Generals Pam Bondi (FL), Ken Cuccinelli (VA), and Scott Pruitt (OK) will assist Huckabee in asking questions. The focus of the forum has not yet been revealed, but the format has been detailed according to the Caucus:
Our goal is to have a unique and intimate setting in which each candidate is given equal time.
· The forum will last approximately 90 minutes.
· Candidates will be individually questioned. At no point will candidates have on-air interaction with each other.
· The order in which candidates are questioned will be determined by a draw. Each candidate will have an 8-10 minute question and answer session. The exact amount of time will depend on commercial break structure.
· Candidates will be in the studio one-by-one for their Q&A. The remaining candidates will be watching the forum from their private work space provided by Fox News.
· At the end of the forum, each candidate will be given one-minute rebuttal/final thoughts. Candidates will be on separate cameras.
· There will be no studio audience.
So far 5 of 8 Republican candidates have agreed to attend the forum: Bachmann, Gingrich, Paul, Romney, and Santorum. Huckabee is still waiting to hear from Cain, Huntsman and Perry.
Will these candidates win over an endorsement from Gov Mike Huckabee should they answer the questions to his satisfaction? Huckabee has stated numerous times that he will not endorse during the primaries, but will enthusiastically get behind the eventual Republican nominee. However, the questions that he asks will help shape the focus of the final weeks leading up to the Iowa Caucus. Huckabee is also scheduled to host a Pro-Life forum in Iowa on December 14th.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.