And it just gets worse from there.
This story was widely reported and commented upon as if it were yet another example of how far-left authorities in shattered, staggering, dhimmi Britain are so craven, short-sighted and self-serving that they even acted to squelch discussion of the growing peril the nation finds itself in from Islamic jihadis: one of the nation’s leading experts on this threat says that he was told not to talk about it. In a certain sense, that’s exactly what this story is about. But the identity of this particular “counter-extremism expert” makes the story far, far worse.
GB News reported Sunday that “a veteran Government adviser on counter-extremism has accused the Home Office of trying to ‘silence’ him after he criticised ministers’ handling of the growing Islamist threat to Britain.” That sounds like exactly what Britain’s Labour government would do. After all, when have leftists ever sounded the alarm about Islamic jihad? Leftists are allied with Islamic jihadis. When they’re not out marching for Hamas, they’re appointing Muslim Brotherhood operatives to positions of power and influence. So Labour top dogs must have written off this veteran government adviser as “far right,” their favorite epithet for everything they dislike, and moved to silence him accordingly, right? Not quite.
GB News goes on to note that “Fiyaz Mughal, founder of Tell Mama, stepped down from his Home Office advisory role at the end of last year, claiming he faced ‘insidious pressure’ to avoid speaking publicly about the threat posed by Islamist ideology.”
Fiyaz Mughal is warning about “the threat posed by Islamist ideology” now? And he is a government expert on that threat? The idea of Fiyaz Mughal as a government adviser on “counter-extremism” is an indication of how bad things really are in Britain today.
For years, Fiyaz Mughal was an energetic purveyor of the “Islamophobia” smear; he was instrumental in getting Pamela Geller and me banned from entering Britain for the crime of speaking accurately about the roots of jihad violence in Islamic teaching. Fiyaz Mughal is an unprincipled, dishonest, and manipulative character assassin who was one of the principal people responsible not just for banning critics of Islam from the country, but for stigmatizing resistance to jihad violence and Sharia oppression of women in the UK in general. --->READ MORE HEREThe Urgent Need for the UK’s Muslim Rape Gang Inquiry and Lessons for the U.S.:
Five decades of nightmarish institutional neglect.
The United Kingdom’s grooming gangs scandal, recently cited by Elon Musk, serves as a warning to the United States as the nation deals with issues of sex trafficking and child exploitation due to immigration policies.
In 2025, Musk made nearly 200 posts, amplifying abuse allegations and paralleling U.S. concerns about exploitation and community influences.
Hearings recently began for U.K. Member of Parliament Rupert Lowe’s independent Rape Gang Inquiry. The inquiry is a crowdfunded investigation into the reported grooming, rape, and exploitation of up to one million vulnerable girls over five decades across the country.
Lowe’s initiative seeks to address perceived government inaction. However, his reversal on promised transparency—after raising funds on that basis—has drawn criticism. This may expose Lowe to legal risks from misled donors and highlights possible lessons for American child protection policy.
The Necessity of the Inquiry: Confronting a History of Organizational Failures
For over 50 years, mostly white English and some Sikh girls from disadvantaged backgrounds were systematically exploited by Muslim Pakistani groups.
In Rotherham, 1,400 children suffered abuse between 1997 and 2013 while authorities allegedly ignored reports to avoid accusations of racism. Similar incidents in up to 40 other towns contributed to national estimates as high as 1 million victims.
Successive governments have not adequately addressed the issue.
Conservative administrations commissioned fragmented reviews, while Labour’s June commitment resulted in the December appointment of Baroness Anne Longfield CBE as chair, along with several panelists, for a statutory inquiry scheduled to begin in March.
At least ten major inquiries have examined grooming and child exploitation, but none focused exclusively on national grooming gangs.
Local reviews, including in Derby, Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxford, Telford, and Oldham, and national efforts like the Home Affairs Committee, Children’s Commissioner, and the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, revealed systemic failures but lacked focus, enabling perpetrators to evade justice.
The 2025 Casey audit called for a dedicated investigation, but delays persist. This parallels U.S. concerns about unchecked migration and potential abuses.
Rupert Lowe’s Key Contributions
As the Member of Parliament for Great Yarmouth, Lowe raised over 600,000 pounds ($820,000) through crowdfunding from 20,000 donors. His team, which includes survivor Sammy Woodhouse, identified exploitation in 85 authorities, flagged 1,200 cases (including 200 high-priority cases), and applied pressure on Labour’s inquiry. Through the Restore Britain initiative, Lowe elevates survivor voices and advocates for in-depth reviews and improved protection measures. --->READ MORE HERE
If you like what you see, please "Like" and/or Follow us on FACEBOOK here, GETTR here, and TWITTER here.



No comments:
Post a Comment