I'm not a Catholic and don't know that much about Catholic theology, but these are the seven deadly sins as taught in Catholicism, the religion that Gingrich recently converted to: wrath, greed, gluttony, sloth, pride, lust, envy. Gingrich is wallowing in all of those.
If you want a more Old Testament version you can look to Solomon's Proverbs 6:16-19:
16. These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Gingrich has six of those sewn up.
Or for a New Testament listing you can read what Paul wrote in Galatians 5:19-21:
19. Now the works of the fles are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, hereies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Newt has several of those locked up tight as well.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.