" To believe Republicans will choose Gingrich, you have to believe they will choose someone who :
1. Previously supported a cap- and- trade plan to reduce carbon emissions and even filmed a commercial alongside Nancy Pelosi to that effect
2. Previously supported a health care plan with an individual mandate
3. Proposed blasting North Korea with...wait for it....lasers.
4. Took $ 1.6 million from Freddie Mac
5. Began the campaign with six figures in debt to Tiffany's
6. Carried on an extramarital affair with a House staffer 20 years his junior during the
7. Tried to explain away said extramarital affair by saying, " There's no question in my life,
partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked too hard and
things happened in my life that were not appropriate"
8. scribbled a note describing himself as an " Advocate of civilization, defender of civilization,
teacher of the rules of civilization, arouser of those who form civilization, organizer of the
pro-civilization activists, and leader ' possibly' of the civilizing forces."
9. worked for ethanol and pharmaceutical interests
10. supported the TARP bailout
11. is loathed by almost every conservative thought leader writing today.
12. and by most every member of the Republican and libertarian / conservative political
13. called Paul Ryan's budget " right-wing social engineering" and then, two days later, said,
"The budget vote is one that I'm happy to say I would have voted for...So, let me say on the
record: Any ad which quotes what I said Sunday is a falsehood ."
14. called for " a massive new program to build a permanent lunar colony to exploit the
15. called child labor laws " truly stupid."
16. suggested that " a mirror system in space could provide the light equivalent of many full
moons so that there would be no need for nighttime lighting of highways."
17. said that" the most profound insight I have read in the last six years about Barack Obama"
is that ( Obama) is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan,
anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together ( his actions )"
18. was fined $ 300,000 by the House Ethics Committee for offering " incomplete, unreliable,
and inaccurate" information during an investigation of a for-profit college course he
developed while serving in college
19. helped the GOP lose the 1995 government-shutdown by saying that " part of why you
ended up with us sending down a tougher continuing resolution was that he didn't get good
enough seats on Air Force One
20. was a dues paying member of the Sierra Club
21. supported the 1989 Global Warming Prevention Act, which included a provision
encouraging the U.N. to work to control population growth through, among other methods,
And I don't believe Republicans will choose someone like that "
Good for a great conservative writer and required reading for all conservatives
impeachment trial ( they're now married )
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.