Under the broad publishing of 3rd quarter funds for the main candidates was the almost astonishing detail:
- Romney led Perry 35-15 in individual states
- Perry raised 57 % of his total funds from Texas
- Cain raised his most money from his native state of Georgia, but Romney raised almost twice as much as Cain and Perry in Georgia.
- Cain raised sums as low as $ 89,000 in California when Romney was raising $ 1.6 Million
- Cain raised $ 9,300 in Iowa and $ 8600 in N.Hampshire. Romney raised $ 28,000 in Iowa and $120,000 in New Hampshire
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.