My least favorite out of the group is Mike Huckabee. So I'll start:
10. Eat healthier. Only use trans fat free grease to deep fry oreos and other favorite desserts.
9. Enough with the pink dress shirts.
8. When playing base guitar on your show, start doing a Milli Vanilli version. Those who appreciate music will appreciate it.
7. When barbecuing squirrel, remember that squirrel roe should be well cooked before consuming.
6. Never again say, "No new taxes", especially just before you raise them. People tend to remember these things.
5. If you run in 2012, promise to shadow Chuck Norris again. His and your everyone's against me/anti-wealth shpeel has become your trademark. And like you, very ineffective.
4. Perhaps as a follow up to 'A Simple Christmas'. your next entry into the literary world could be a piece on the Easter bunny. Nothing to deep. You want to keep your support base happy.
3. As to not look the part of a fool, before denying you said something, make sure there is no video of you saying it out there first.
2. Limit the phrase, "I didn't mean that" to no more that 5 uses per day.
1. If you ever sit on a jury, remember how hard it was for the jury to reach a decision of innocence or guilt. Also remember the thought that was put into deciding a sentence. A jury decision and/or sentence should not be altered unless it is by another jury. No one person is smarter than a jury. Even if they are a Governor of Arkansas.