Donald Trump's mostly self-funded campaign now apparently needs help.
A report from the Washington Examiner says Trump representatives told Senate Republicans that the campaign "won't have much money to spend fending off attacks from Hillary Clinton" before the Republican National Convention in July.
Trump officially secured the party's nomination for president last week. Before that, the real-estate mogul's campaign said it would partner with the Republican National Committee to raise as much as $1 billion for the general election.
According to the Examiner report published Friday, the notice from Trump's campaign came after his senior adviser, Paul Manafort, met with some of the party's leaders last week.Read the rest of the story HERE.
If you like what you see, please "Like" us on Facebook either here or here. Please follow us on Twitter here.