Homeland Insecurity: Recent “Jihad Jane” cases point up the need for law enforcement to broaden the terrorist profile to include Muslim women. Terrorism experts warn that radical females are likely to be involved in the next big attack.
Devout Islamic women have become increasingly violent throughout the West. Consider the following recent terrorism cases:
- Russian authorities arrested a Muslim nanny after she decapitated a 4-year-old child in her care with a meat cleaver, then paraded the girl’s severed head around a Moscow street, shrieking “Allahu akbar!”
- German authorities collared a 15-year-old ISIS Muslima after she stabbed a police officer.
- French authorities are searching for two teen Muslimas tied to ISIS as part of a massive manhunt.
- Canadian police arrested a Muslim mother for trying to sever the head of her own daughter in an “honor killing.”
- British police nabbed a Muslim husband and wife for planning a bomb attack in Britain.
- The pair followed in the path of Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, who tried to massacre 36 at a San Bernardino, Calif., Christmas party in the name of Islam.
- French authorities arrested another Muslim husband-and-wife duo in possession of jihadi videos — and a fake pregnancy belly covered in tinfoil, likely to conceal explosives from metal detectors.
|Hamas Suicide Bomber|
These stunning incidents serve as a wake-up call that Islamic terrorism is not limited to men. In fact, women now account for about 10% of Muslims joining ISIS from Europe and roughly 20% of those joining from France. More than 14% of Americans busted for joining ISIS or plotting ISIS-inspired attacks are women.Read the rest of this IBD editorial HERE.
If you like what you see, please "Like" us on Facebook either here or here. Please follow us on Twitter here.