(Video includes a timeline by month and year for the different objectives and completion dates [past] of United Nations goals for education here in the U.S.)
Video: "Karen Bracken ( http://tnacc.weebly.com ) presents Common Core: Subversive Threat to Education on 18 April 2013 at the Chattanooga TEA Party meeting. Introduction by Mark West, President of the Chattanooga TEA Party."
The goal of Common Core is not better education. It's total control over education.
Bill Gates, the United Nations, Jeb Bush, and champions of eugenics (Julian Huxley, first president of UNESCO, 1945; William Gates Sr, Bill's father) are all heavy supporters or financiers of the endeavor to make United Nations concepts of education and government supreme over United States ideals. In no uncertain language, they have made their long-term goals clear:
- Give all children exactly the same education. ("a seamless web that literally extends from cradle to grave and is the same system for everyone." -Marc Tucker's infamous Dear Hillary Clinton letter.)
- Monitor children and their families, including their political or religious persuasions and socio-economic status, with a comprehensive database from pre-K to age 20, accessible by social security number. ("Use a computer database, a.k.a. 'a labor market information system,' into which school personnel would scan all information about every schoolchild and his family.... The computerized data would be available to the school, the government, and future employers." - Marc Tucker, President -National Center on Education and the Economy, NCEE, 1992)
- Usurp the idea of parental rights and replace it with state stewardship and the idea of "global citizenship."
- Do away with nationalism. ("As we have pointed out, it is frequently the family that infects the child with extreme nationalism." - UNESCO book titled Toward World Understanding)
- Promote one-world thinking, collaboration, and law at the expense of national or state law.
- Replace the ten commandments with the Earth Charter of the United Nations.
("In order to build a sustainable global community, the nations of the world must renew their commitment to the United Nations, fulfill their obligations under existing international agreements, and support the implementation of Earth Charter principles with an international legally binding instrument on environment and development." - from earthcharterinaction.org)
- Slowly move attitudes in favor of modern eugenics (e.g. Planned Parenthood for the poor, China's one-child policy. Since eugenics is so disgusting to most good people, this is an end-goal, as traditional values are chipped away until even infanticide is seen as "for the greater good," killing a baby in utero with Down's Syndrome is seen as "kind," and Darwin's theory--Survival of the Fit--becomes a reality. This part may feel like conspiracy theory, but consider that Bill Gates is also heavily invested in Monsanto, which has reportedly cornered the farming market in India, causing widespread sickness from exposure to pesticides and pesticide-resistant crops.)
On November 17, 2004, Bill Gates signed an agreement with the United Nations education branch, UNESCO. Today the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the major funding source for Common Core implementation and expansion.
- Universal education
- A master syllabus for teacher training, developed by Microsoft Corporation
- UNESCO will be responsible for content development
Now tell me that Common Core doesn't share these goals with UNESCO when its major funds-provider, who handed out grants like candy to support the new curriculum, already agreed to help UNESCO complete its Millennial Goals.
Bottom line: Common Core is a keystone in plans to place the United Nations above the United States government. It is fundamental change on a scale even bigger than Obamacare.
Where Obamacare was done in full view (mostly) of the American public, Common Core has been simmering since 2009, and now in 2013 has basically popped up out of nowhere for most people. The more we learn about the goals, both stated and hidden, of Common Core creators, the more alarmed we are.
So do something: Find your Facebook Group
If you like what you see, please "Like" us on Facebook either here or here.
Please follow us on Twitter here.
Please follow us on Twitter here.