- Flood Hazard Mapping and Risk Analysis Program - $8 million
- State and Local Emergency Programs (non-defense) - $183 million
- State and Local Emergency Programs (defense) - $5 million
- United States Fire Administration and Training - $4 million
- Salaries and Expenses (non-defense) - $75 million
- Salaries and Expenses (defense) - $7 million
- Disaster Relief - $580 million
- Emergency Food and Shelter - $10 million
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program - $3 million
- National Pre-disaster Mitigation Fund - $3 million
The full story is HERE.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.