Here are the facts:
- Total Nonfarm Payrolls have decreased by -1.3 million from December 2008 (134,379K) to June 2012 (133,088); Source: St. Louis Fed
- Full-time jobs based on the Household Survey, have decreased by 2.5 million from 117,039K to 114,573K; Source: Table A.9, BLS
- Parti-time jobs based on the Household Survey, have increased by 1.6 million from 26,3187 to 27,894K; Source: Table A.9, BLS
- Foodstamps recipients have increased by 14.6 million from 31.567 million to 46,187 (as of April 2012); Source: USDA
- Disability recipients have increased by 1.3 million from 7.427 million to 8.733 million; Source: Social Security Administration
Here is the performance under the Obama administration for the past 42 months.
...that in addition to millions on foodstamps and disability, and just over a million part-time workers added, the US has little to show for the last three and a half years: as the chart below shows, over the same time period Total Public Debt to GDP has risen from 76.7% to 101.7%, a 25% increase in absolute terms. [emphasis in original]
Here's a solution based on time tested economics: sound money combined with sound economic & financial policies, lower tax rates on individuals, a simplified tax code with consumption taxes to replace the income tax. reducing the bureaucracy in Washington, and finally and foremost, free markets that are truly free from any Gov't interventions. The product of these will encourage & grow wealth for all Americans. Barack Obama must GO!
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.