Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jack Welch discusses Mitt Romney on CNBC (01-09-12)



Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Ian said...

Does he like Romney.... I just don't know. It's so hard to tell :)

mittisit said...

Common sense! This guy is common sense!

Anonymous said...

Back in the 70's, Welch was listed as one of the richest men in the world.

He's got to be worth now lots of money.

hamaca said...

Welch was considered one of the very top business leaders in his time at GE and GE was one of the largest and most successful companies.

One of the policies was for each business line to be in the top three in its industry or pull out/spin off.

Another policy at GE was to let go the bottom 10% of managers per annual evaluation. That is, fire the 10% lowest performers. Every year. That practice certainly had the attention of the remaining 90%. And it likely contributed to the company's culture and excellence and it overall success.

I'm not anticipating he had any probably with quote, even the out of context part.