Let's all do this.
1. Romney will win Iowa and New Hampshire, but will still lose South Carolina. He will go on to win the Republican nomination rather quickly though. He will beat Obama but only after a long hard fight.
2. Romney picks Susanna Martinez as his running mate but still only gets 35% of the Latino vote and still loses New Mexico.
3. Hillary Clinton runs as Obama's running mate and Biden takes Secretary of State.
4. Talk radio will be highly disappointed with Romney's campaign.
5. There will be no third party candidate that gets more than 5 percent of the vote.
6. Unemployment will edge back up to over 9 percent by election day.
7. Nouri al-Maliki is forced out of his position as Prime Minister of Iraq. Ethnic conflict takes place in Kirkuk. Meanwhile, Bashir Assad flees his country and takes refuge in Iran.
8. Enrique Pena Nieto is elected President of Mexico, Hugo Chavez steps down due to health problems, and Fidel Castro is still alive.
9. Dilma Roussef finds her approval rating significantly lower than her predecessor's.
10. The Eurozone teeters but stays remains in place. Nicolas Sarkozy fails to win reelection and at least three (take your pick) other European countries seek a change of leadership.
11. Ohio Joe becomes a Rombot, and Pablo remains a Republican.