Remember all those stories about various past Presidents offering big donors a sleep over? Those sleep overs could be small potatoes if Newt Gingrich's past actions are any indication of how he might utilize this new resource as President.
Several Physicians across the country received a greetings last year purporting to be from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. The gist of this fax was that Gingrich had settled on the Doctors who were to receive his, "2010 Champions Of Medicine Award". The fax packet included:
- The Names who made the cut.
- An invitation from Gingrich's America's Solution to attend a November 2 election night award's night combo. Recipients would watch the results with Gingrich and receive their awards.
- A photo of the type of award you would be receiving.
- There was no mention in the original fax of the fact that attendance at the event costs $5,000. $15,000 to reserve a table of seven if you want to bring people with you. accommodations were extra.
- There is no explanation as to what merits qualifies someone for the 2010 Champions of Medicine" honor; or that hundreds, if not thousands, have received the same fax.
This brings fund raising to a whole new level. Do you think a frame for the award cost extra?
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.