Mitt Romney appeared on Thursday to be rapidly consolidating support among some of the Republican Party’s most sought-after uncommitted donors, who have joined Bush administration veterans and other stalwarts of the Republican establishment in backing him as the Republican field settles.Donors include:
- James B. Lee Jr - Vice chairman of JPMorgan Chase
- Paul Singer - Hedge fund founder and conservative philanthropist
- John A. Catsimatidis - New York businessman and supermarket magnate.
- Jim Nicholson - Former chairman of the Republican National Committee and former veterans affairs secretary
- Ray Washburne - Dallas real estate and restaurant entrepreneur
- Daniel S. Loeb - Hedge fund manager
- Clifford S. Asness - Hedge fund manager
The full story is HERE.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.