“This is the team that will beat President Obama in Florida,” said Romney for President Deputy Campaign Manager Katie Packer Gage. “This team will be critical as Mitt Romney campaigns across Florida spreading his pro-growth message and working to bring jobs back to the state.”
Background On Mitt Romney’s Florida Campaign Staff:
* Molly Donlin Will Be The Romney For President Florida State Director. Donlin has extensive experience working at the state level having worked for state parties in Wisconsin, Michigan, Virginia and Ohio. Donlin has also worked for the Republican National Committee, the Justice Department, and Rudy Giuliani’s 2008 Florida campaign.
* JC Hernandez Will Serve As The Florida Field Director. Previously, Hernandez served as the Executive Director of the Republican Party of Miami Dade County where he managed electoral activity at the county, state and federal level. This effort included Senator Marco Rubio’s 2010 Senate campaign. Hernandez has also served in roles for both Barry University in Miami and Roosevelt University in Chicago.
* Alex Melendez Will Serve As The Tampa Bay Regional Field Director. Melendez is a veteran of Governor Rick Scott’s 2010 campaign and worked for the Florida Department of Corrections following the election. In 2008, Melendez worked on John McCain’s Florida campaign.
* Andrew Messer Will Serve As The North FL Regional Field Director. Messer is a Partner at The Vineyard Company, a political and public relations consulting firm. He is a graduate of Liberty University School of Law.
* Brett Doster Will Serve As A Strategic Adviser. Doster has worked for the past two decades in Florida politics. He served as Special Assistant to Jeb Bush during his 1993 campaign and served as Executive Director for Bush-Cheney 2004’s Florida campaign.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.