This is not the first time he has shared this, but I thought I would share it again here as I believe it is good stuff.
1. The corporate tax rate in the United States should be competitive with the rest of the world. Currently we, along with Japan, have the highest corporate tax rates.
2. Modernize regulations and get rid of the burdensome and overwhelming bureaucracy.
3. Trade policies that are mutually beneficial. Our trading partners should not be the sole beneficiaries of our trade policies. We must also benefit.
4. Energy policies that will establish "energy security" in the United States. We cannot continue to send billions of dollars to other oil producing countries. We need to use our own resources.
5. “The rule of law, to make sure that decisions of government aren’t made on the basis of crony capitalism but instead are based on fairness.”
6. Great schools. Our education is currently in the bottom third in the world. We need to develop our human capital.
7. The government must not spend more than it takes in year after year.
Please check us out on Facebook and If you like what you see, please "Like" us. You can find us here.