zzzzZZZZZ........zzzzZZZZZ......zzzzZZZZZ...... Now where was I? Oh:
Sarah Palin plans to meet Tuesday night with Donald Trump in New York City, according to sources close to Trump.
Palin's office reached out to meet with Trump, not the other way around, Michael Cohen, special counsel at the Trump organization told ABC News.
The two plan to meet in his 30,000-square-foot apartment in Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue and later will eat dinner together.
Sources say the restaurant will be low-key, not one of New York's more upscale dining establishments. "One step above McDonald's," Cohen said.The full story is here.
1. She wants to Co-host "The Apprentice" next season?
2. Wants Todd or herself to be invited on to the show?
3. Wanted to see if there was any progress on Obama's College Transcripts?
4. Wanted his advise on opening a chain of Moose Meat Restaurants called, "Sarah's and Bullwinkle's"?
5. Realizes there is no more BIG MONEY donors left for the 2012 Presidential election and wanted to see if he was open to endorsing her?
6. She is running out of things to do to take the focus off the upcoming GOP Primaries and the current candidates?
I DON'T KNOW! What do you think?